Dog Walking is a normal pet parent request. In our Basic Break Service it’s a given.
The Basic Break service is 20-25 minutes and is exclusively for our daily/weekly clients.
Our normal walk time varies (5-20 Minutes) depending on the weather/dog behavior/puppy cooperation/etc…
Basically, a potty break with some added quality time (playtime/ train time/ cuddle time) and a walk!
Each dog is different and requires different activities, daily. With that in mind, we have merged our walk visit with our original basic break, to create a special service, exclusively for our daily clients!
Therefore, if you would like a longer walk time, please simply request our Standard Service.
Care we provide:
- Potty Break
- 5-20 Minute walk.
- Walk time depends on many factors. We let our sitters make the call and adapt to the dog’s need each day.
- Some Quality Time, but it looks different for different pooches!
- Quality time = Sun Bathe time or Cuddle time or Play time or Train time for our Puppy friends!
- Treats Given (provided by pet parent)
- Picture/Notes emailed
Other Services included:
- Rx Administration & Feeding (*If requested, please note: this will cut into walk time.)
- Gather mail
Devoted Care When You’re Not There!
Pets stay home… We come to them!